5th Future Frontier Fes by FINOLAB（4F）is scheduled on March 7, 2024, following the success of 2020-2023.
Please click here to check the scenes of the event so far.
FINOPITCH, formerly known as FIBC, was launched in 2012 and made the history of financial innovation in Japan. More than 200 startups from Japan and overseas, including companies such as AI inside, ConsenSys, Finatext holdings, FOLIO, freee, Hottlink, Kyash, Loadstar Capital, Money Forward, Moneytree, Paidy, Revolut and Zuu, have participated the contest so far since the days of ” FIBC”.
FinTech startups around the world, we are looking forward to your application.
Application deadline : Dec. 31st,2023（Sun）
Finalist Announcement : Jan. 26th,2024（Fri）
Sending the event details : By mid-Feb in 2024
FINOPITCH / Award Ceremony : Mar. 7th,2024（Thu）
※１on１meetings will be scheduled on March 6th~8th in 2024.
※The event organizer will contact you if an online interview is required.
※Venue of the pitch on Mar. 7 will be in the central part of Tokyo.
– Must be a FinTech startup.
– Must have products/services available for demonstration.
– Must agree to the contents of the entry form.
– In principle, the Finalist are asked to pitch on site in Tokyo on Mar. 7 2024. But depending on the travel situation, we may discuss for the alternative presentation method.
– The startup company should be founded within the past 7 years and the service should be released within the past 3 years, with the aspiration to enter Japan market.
Up to 7 minutes presentation and demonstration in English, including video broadcasts
Impact | Impact on the Financial Industry
Creativity | Innovative Business Model
Growth | Business Growth Potential
Expansion | Global Market Expansion
Grand Prize / Audience Awards / Supporter Awards
If you have any questions, please contact us at this e-mail below.
Protection of Personal Information